الكفاءة التعليمية والمهنية للأساتذة المتعاونين في البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية في جامعة مولانا مالك إبراهيم الإسلامية الحكومية مالانق

Bellyta, Erizka Putri (2017) الكفاءة التعليمية والمهنية للأساتذة المتعاونين في البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية في جامعة مولانا مالك إبراهيم الإسلامية الحكومية مالانق. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim.

[img]
Preview
Text (Fulltext)
13150149.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives.

Download (11MB) | Preview

Abstract

مستخلص البحث

كما عرفنا أن المعلم هو العنصر الأساسي في موقف التعليمي يجب على أن يملك أربع الكفاءات الأساسية، منها: الكفاءة التعليمية، والكفاءة المهنية، والكفاءة الشخصية، والكفاءة الاجتماعية. أمّا الكفاءة التعليمية هي كفاءة المعلم في مجال يدير التعليم وكفاءة المهنية هي كفاءة المعلم ليربي الطلبة وتطوير على مواد التدريس بشكل واسعة ومتعمقة. إذا كان المعلم الذي يملك الكفاءة المعلم فهو عملية التعليمة جيدا ومؤثرا. إعتمادا على ذلك أرادات الباحثة أن تعريف الكفاءة التعليمية والمهنية للأساتذة المتعاونين في البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية.

يهدف البحث إلى: (1) معرفة تكون الكفاءة التعليمية للأساتذة المتعاونين في البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية في جامعة مولانا مالك إبراهيم الإسلامية الحكومية مالانق، (2) معرفة تكون الكفاءة المهنية للأساتذة المتعاونين في البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية في جامعة مولانا مالك إبراهيم الإسلامية الحكومية مالانق.

استخدمت الباحثة في هذا البحث المدخل الكمي بالمنهج الوصفي. أما أدوات البحث في هذا البحث هي طريقة إستبانة ومقابلة.

أما نتائج في هذا البحث هي (1) إن الكفاءة التعليمية للأساتذة المتعاونين في البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية تدل "جيد جدا" بعدد النسبة المئوية تبلغ 48،7%. وعدد النسبة المئوية الباقين منهم 51،3%، بالتفصيل 44،3% يجبون إجابة "جيد"، 5،7% يجبون إجابة "مقبول"، و 1،3% يجبون إجابة "ناقص". ثم وجدت الباحثة أن نتيجة من20 الأساتذة المتعاونين في البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية تدل على 15 الأساتيذة المتعاونين بتقدير "جيد جدا"، و5 الأساتيذة المتعاونين بتقدير "جيد". (2) الكفاءة المهنية للأساتذة المتعاونين في البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية تدل "جيد جدا" بعدد النسبة المئوية تبلغ 47%. وعدد النسبة المئوية الباقين منهم 53%، بالتفصيل 46% يجبون إجابة "جيد"، 7% يجبون إجابة "مقبول"، وام توجد أحد منهم يجيبون إجابة "ناقص". ثم وجدت الباحثة أن نتيجة من20 الأساتذة المتعاونين في البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية تدل على 15 الأساتيذة المتعاونين بتقدير "جيد جدا"، و5 الأساتيذة المتعاونين بتقدير "جيد".

ABSTRACT

Lecturer is a basic component in a learning, in which each lecturer compulsory basic competence has four, namely: competency, competencies, professional pedagogic competence social competence and personality. Pedagogic competence is the ability of a lecturer in terms of implementation of the study, whereas the professional competence is the ability of a lecturer in terms of guiding students and develop learning material is wide and deep. So the professors who have the competencies, making the learning process goes well and influential. Therefore, the researchers wanted to find out the professional and pedagogic competence on a substitute lecturer at Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang.

This research aims to: (1) find out the pedagogic competence on a substitute lecturer at Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang. (2) find out the professional competence on the substitute lecturer at Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang.

In this study, the researcher employs descriptive method and quantitative approach. For the instrumen the researcher uses and interview.

The results of this study are: (1) pedagogic Competence on a substitute lecturer at Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang, demonstrated Poor predicate "very good", that is by the amount of the percentage reached 48.7% with the remaining percentage of 51.3%, consisting of 44.3% with the predicate "very good" and 5.7% with "enough" as well as 1.3 with "less". But researchers also concluded the results of the pedagogic competence from 20 people substitute lecturer in PPBA IE: 15 people with the predicate "very good" and 5 persons with the predicate "very good". (2) Professional Competence on the substitute lecturer at Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang. demonstrated Poor predicate "very good", that is by the amount of the percentage reached 47%. with the remaining percentage of 53%, consisting of 46% with the predicate "very good" and 7% with the predicate "enough" as well as no results with "less". But researchers also concluded the results of the professional competence of a substitute lecturer at 20 the PPBA IE: 15 people with the predicate "very good" and 5 persons with the predicate "very good".

ABSTRAK

Dosen merupakan komponen dasar dalam suatu pembelajaran, yang mana setiap dosen wajib memiliki empat kompetensi dasar, yaitu: kompetensi pedagogik, kompetensi profesional, kompetensi kepribadian dan kompetensi sosial. Kompetensi pedagogik merupakan kemampuan dosen dalam hal pelaksanaan pembelajaran, sedangkan kompetensi profesional adalah kemampuan dosen dalam hal membimbing mahasiswa dan mengembangkan materi pembelajaran secara luas dan mendalam. Sehingga dosen yang memiliki kompetensi tersebut, menjadikan proses pembelajaran berjalan dengan baik dan berpengaruh. Oleh karena itu, peneliti berkeinginan untuk mengetahui kompetensi pedagogik dan profesional pada dosen pengganti di PPBA Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang.

Penelitian ini bertujuan: (1) Mengetahui kompetensi pedagogik pada dosen pengganti di PPBA Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang. (2) Mengetahui kompetensi profesional pada dosen pengganti di PPBA Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang.

Dalam penelitian ini, peneliti menggunakan metode deskriptif. Sedangkan pendekatan yang digunakan adalah pendekatan kuantitatif. Adapun instrumen yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah angket dan wawancara.

Adapun hasil penelitian ini adalah: (1) Kompetensi pedagogik pada dosen pengganti di PPBA Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, menunjukkan predikat “sangat baik”, yaitu dengan jumlah prosentase mencapai 48,7% dengan sisa prosentase 51,3%, yang terdiri dari 44,3% dengan predikat “baik” dan 5,7% dengan predikat “cukup” serta 1,3 dengan predikat “kurang”. Adapun peneliti juga menyimpulkan hasil kompetensi pedagogik dari 20 orang dosen pengganti di PPBA yaitu: 15 orang dengan predikat “sangat baik” dan 5 orang dengan predikat “baik”. (2) Kompetensi profesional pada dosen pengganti di PPBA Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, menunjukkan predikat “sangat baik”, yaitu dengan jumlah prosentase mencapai 47%. dengan sisa prosentase 53%, yang terdiri dari 46% dengan predikat “baik” dan 7% dengan predikat “cukup” serta tidak ada hasil dengan predikat “kurang”. Adapun peneliti juga menyimpulkan hasil kompetensi profesional dari 20 orang dosen pengganti di PPBA yaitu: 15 orang dengan predikat “sangat baik” dan 5 orang dengan predikat “baik”.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Supervisor: Mubaligh, Ahmad
Keywords: الكفاءة التعليمية والمهنية للأساتذة المتعاونين; البرنامج المكثف لتعليم اللغة العربية; Pedagogic and professional competence; PPBA; Kompetensi Pedagogik dan Profesional; PPBA
Departement: Fakultas Ilmu Tarbiyah dan Keguruan > Jurusan Pendidikan Bahasa Arab
Depositing User: Mohammad Syahriel Ar
Date Deposited: 24 Jan 2018 08:58
Last Modified: 24 Jan 2018 08:58
URI: http://etheses.uin-malang.ac.id/id/eprint/9157

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item